These days, strip clubs are about as common as McDonald’s franchises. That doesn’t mean everyone knows how to behave properly once they’re inside of one. Most people aren’t sure what to do during a nude lap dance, and a lot of people don’t know that strip club private rooms even exist. Learning strip club etiquette matters, and we’re here to help.
The Dos and Don’ts When Visiting a Strip Club
Recently we have reviewed Erotica Cabaret and Bella’s Cabaret strip clubs. Now we’re going to break down many of the standard strip club rules, as though you’ve never been to a strip club before. Maybe you have, and maybe you haven’t. Either way, these lists of dos and don’ts will help you navigate those gentlemen clubs like a boss.
- Be a gentleman – Paying for a strip club lap dance doesn’t mean paying for sex. The dancers are just that – dancers. They’re not prostitutes, and they’re not going to have sex with you for money. Respect them as professionals, and everyone involved will be able to have a good time.
- Smell good – This is especially true if you’re with a private stripper in a strip club VIP room. It’s important to realize that the activity you’re choosing to participate in involves a lot of up close and personal interaction. No woman is going to enjoy grinding up against you if you smell like onions and cheese. Jump in the shower, put on some deodorant, and maybe a touch of cologne (not too much).
- Ask about the contact rules – Every club is different when it comes to how much contact they allow the patrons to have with the dancers. Make sure you know what’s expected of you right upfront. You should also ask the woman dancing for you what she prefers if you request a lap dance or private dance.
- Offer a dancer money for sex. – Seriously. Just don’t. These dancers really are professionals. By assuming they’re not, you’re putting yourself in a dangerous situation. Not only will you make a complete ass out of yourself, but you’ll also give yourself the possibility of a jail sentence. Prostitution is illegal in most states.
- Be crude – If you’ve just chugged a bunch of beers, don’t be burping in the dancer’s face. Definitely don’t be passing gas or releasing any other bodily functions. Nobody wants to deal with all of that grossness, no matter how much cash you have in your wallet. Have manners and treat her with respect.
- Don’t Cum – It might be difficult to avoid if you have a really hot dancer who you’re vibing with, but cumming in your pants is about as attractive as pissing in them. Imagine being a stripper and feeling some stranger’s cum on your thigh while you’re dancing. If you can’t help it and you’re absolutely going to cum, then at least give the dancer a warning so that she can stay away from the wet spot.
What is a lap dance?
A lap dance meaning might not seem like it needs an explanation. It’s a lap and a dance. However, it’s not quite that simple. The dance is erotic and involves close proximity between the dancer and a paying patron.
How much does a lap dance cost?
That’s an important thing to know when you walk into a strip club. When a girl offers you a lap dance, it’s not an offer out of the kindness of her heart, or because she thinks you’re really cute. It’s a way for her to make extra money because you see, a lap dance isn’t just done for tips. It’s done for a set price, which then, of course, can and should be tipped on, as well.
What does a private dance involve?
A private dance offers the patron the chance to have some alone time with one of the girls of his choosing. It can feel more intimate and gives the customer an opportunity to enjoy the dance and to concentrate. It can also be great for guys who are shy and prefer not to have other patrons watching as they enjoy their dance.
How do I tip when I’m with the guys?
A big mistake many guys make happens with group tipping. They think that because there’s a group of them, only one guy has to tip to cover the entire group. That’s not true at all, and it can get you flat out ignored by the girls who are working hard for their money. Whenever you walk into a strip club, you should walk in there with cash in your wallet. It’s not fair to the girls to have you in there gawking and not contributing to their pocketbook.
Can I ask a dancer on a date?
Sure, it’s still a free country. If you’re genuinely interested in getting to know one of the dancers better, it’s fine to ask her if she’d like to go out on a proper date with you. Just make sure you’re a gentleman about it and not a creeper. As with any other girl you’d ask out, she wants you to ask with some genuine sincerity. Just remember that if she says no, the answer’s no and move on.
Should I get the bachelor package?
A lot of clubs offer a bachelor party package. This might seem like a pretty cool idea at first, but do you really want to go to a strip club and hang out in a small room with your boys? They’ll only bring you a few of the girls, and you’ll miss out on the fun, party vibe of the entire club. Being a part of the action can save you a whole lot of bills that you could spend on lap dances instead.
Now that you know how to behave when you see all of those beautiful strippers on stage, you’re all set to have an amazing time. Just be a gentleman, treat them like professionals, and everyone will be able to enjoy themselves. That’s what strip clubs are all about.